Friday, March 4, 2011

Nothing specific. Kinda like a short story, but not quite

Yesterday, true to their colossal wanker selves, KPLC decided to turn off the lights. Just when I was beginning to enjoy tweetdeck, my recent discovery. As I was navigating through it, I notice that my laptop's battery is about to go off. Oh no! Just when talking to cyber crush was getting interesting :-( As I hit the reply button, flash message pops up, 'plug in or find another power source'. Where is this other power source?? I realize, now, that other people may have two batteries but still, wtf?

Did I say cyber crush? Yeah. There's this guy I've been DMing back and forth on twitter. I wouldn't call it crush per se. I just like talking to him... the 100+ DMs say so. And no, I'm not single. In fact, booboo is in the kitchen making supper while I type away about some guy I've not even met. Go back. Yes, he cooks for me :-) And I feel zilch for flirting with twitter guy.
The reason for this may be because I badly need to get out of this relationship. That's another post for another day. I'll post it after he goes back home. I'm in Nairobi but we're both from Mombasa. He came over for a visit and I'm itching to tell him to go back home :-/ Anyways, he's leaving soon.

So yeah, I'm in Nairobi. Well technically. I really did not want to come here but since I had no choice.... There's just a thing about this city. Maybe it's because I grew up in Mombasa. I really did (do) not like this town. That again is another post. But so far, it's kinda growing on me. It just might work out for the two of us. Looking forward to the adventures in store and other things.
My ex just came to mind! How random! Now that will be the mother of all posts!!!! He is trapped in a loveless marriage! Ha! That's what you get for breaking up with me (this is what vanity looks like). I will not deny that once upon a time, I was dumped (this is what humility looks like). But when I saw him there was this rush of emotion and before any of us.... Like i said, that's for another post.

Looks like there might be a tiny winy problem in the kitchen. But look at that! DM(1)! take a wild guess what i decided to check out first!

No comments:

Post a Comment