Wednesday, March 9, 2011

News Just In

I'm still not sure how it happened but BooBoo and I broke up............

I'm sad it happened the way it did (on phone) because I had no control over the situation. I wish it was a face to face conversation(?) because somehow I'd have managed it better. I like being in control of situations. It was more like an ambush.

Maybe I'll write what exactly happened, maybe I wont. I'm torn between jumping for joy and crying my eyes out! It's been three years, you know... I'm just a heap of mixed up emotions... I can't think straight even as I write this so forgive me if I'm incoherent and if my paragraphs do not have topic sentences!

The next chapter of my life is a bit terrifying. I don't remember how to be single. Damn! No constant supply of sex! Maybe I should reward myself by having a meaningless romp to also signal my girlfriend down below that it's a wrap! Lmao/wiping tear.

I'm a strong girl, that I know. And by tonight I'll be planning on how to tackle said next chapter.

Getting out my make and make up brushes, putting on a new attitude, walking with my head high and with that spring in my step and swing on my hips! I'll keep being beautiful, faithful, truthful to me and I SHALL OVERCOME.

Cue in 'I will Survive'!

undefined

3 comments:

  1. So no matter what you been through
    No matter what you into
    No matter what you see when you look outside your window
    Brown grass or green grass
    Picket fence or barbed wire
    Never ever put them down
    You just lift your arms higher
    Raise em till’ your arms tired
    Let em’ know you’re their
    That you struggling and survivin’ that you gonna persevere
    Yeah, ain’t no body leavin, no body goin’ home
    Even if they turn the lights out the show is goin’ on!

    From Lupe Fiasco's 'The Show Goes On'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be stong...u knw its not the end of the world. its part of the human experience to get happy n sometimes heartbroken n if u wont experience it, it means u have a borin life....apply make up n go out and mingle(it wont cause any harm) know something U R BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear! I'm on it already. Damn right it's not the end of the world!

    ReplyDelete