Thursday, March 3, 2011

Buzzzzz to myself

Whoa! haven't been on here in a loooong while! It's high time that changers. The problem is, i have never mastered the art of committing to something. That's why I never even bother with new year resolutions (Happy new year, btw :-)). However, with the many changes and challenges I am currently facing, i think it's better to commit to ranting out on this blog rather than on people who though might listen to me, do not give a damn or have bigger problems. Going out on a limb that people on blogger are very happy people without a care in the world!

So, yeah. That's what I'll do. i wont even care about TMI or being inappropriate. I guess if I am to really sort my issues should be able to state what they are precisely, right? I realize I am talking to myself here since I have no followers but at least i can hear myself :-)

Well, here's to a new start on the blog world. Cheers to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment