Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Turn of Events

I went over my blog (again) and it just did not appeal to me. The topics are kind of the same except for 'My Ring'. Considering that I really like writing about stuff, I should expand what I write about to what always happens around me. Which is not a lot but I can make it look lime a big deal! Ha! I promise I will not fabricate anything!

I want to give you more insight to my head. So, I'm off the 'thoughts' blog and moving to 'Around Me'. 'thoughts' will still be around. I wont take it down, just in case you want to read stuff from there. I just wont add anything else.

Here's to new beginnings! I'll keep my 'time stamp and music I'm listening to' at the beginning and end of every post though. I liked it!

It's 0855hrs, I should be in school but I'm still in bed watching the cartoon network. Do not judge!

Peace and light.

undefined

ed note(how awesome is that!); New blog is called 'Around Masha'. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment