Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pet Peeves

1734hrs, electricity is back! Listening to B.E.P, finally!!! I had to fill my time doing something so I arranged my wardrobe. Now I can't find a thing! The mess that it was before was more organized. I think it's easier to find stuff when you can throw away what's on your way. Have I ever told you that the floor is the best wardrobe ever? No? Ma wouldn't agree but I swear by it!

I'd told you that I'd post stuff that grind my ears/eyes earlier so here we go. Not in any particular order, note that.

1. Plates/cups placed too close to the edge of the table. Eeeeeek!!! I always push them close to the center of the table. Once at a hotel a waiter placed a customer's food that close and said customer just went ahead eating WITH THE PLATE EXTREMELY CLOSE TO THE EDGE!! Need I tell you I did not enjoy my meal?

2. Being labeled 'plus size'. I really don't like that! And this is always done by other females. See I have a big bust. I love my DD's to death but is that all you see? Come on!

3. I hate it when people insist on calling me by my surname yet they can's pronounce it!!! Bloody hell!! Just stick to my first name! It's the simplest in the world!

4. Have you ever been nice to someone, usually of the opposite sex, and they think you're kinda into them? Eish!!! As if!! Then their communication to you starts having some sexual undertones... So annoying! especially because I have to tell them off. I'm a very nice person so I hate doing that. But trust me, it will be done. You shall be put in your place!


5. Politically incorrect people. I'm a champion of minority rights so that's that. This also encompasses disrespectful people. Shame on you.

6. I pride myself in being a good listener so I will definitely hear every grammatical mistake you make (and correct you in my head). How do you mix up tenses! Come on! Must be the fruits of not paying attention during English class.

7. I've told you I'm nice. Now I really don't like people abusing this fact about me. Always being asked to do the dirty work because it wont look so 'dirty' coming from me.

Ok.. I've gotten seriously derailed form writing this but will continue the list soon.

It's 1831hrs. I've been playing 'Whenever' and 'The Coming' on a loop!

undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment