Friday, April 22, 2011

Chilling

I haven't been here in forever! Not that i don't have anything to say but rather, I do not know how to say it.

I'm home for a two week holiday that seems to be going faster than I want it to. I really don 't feel like going back to school. I love the lounging I'm doing. Waking up late, not taking a shower till late in the afternoon! Bliss I tell you!

I'm at my sister's cheering her on with her pregnancy. She was due 3 days ago but the baby has other plans. Actually, the baby wants to come but my sister's cervix is curved so waiting till it straighens out so that the baby comes. I am currently in a complicated relationship with said cervix because I want to see my niece and spend time with her before going back to Nairobi.

It's 1346hrs. Just brushed my teeth. Still in my pjs and my legs are unshaved. My hair is a mess and I'm on my 100th glass of mango juice. Waiting for lunch to be served. Quite the boss, ey? And I'm not moving from this point again. Maybe just to refill my glass. Maybe I'll take a shower later. Like just before I sleep.

Texted my sis to ask how long till lunch. Just a couple more minutes. She's in the kitchen :-)

Quite unapologetic!

undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment