Monday, November 1, 2010

HOME TIME

Looking at my watch, it's almost 5 o'clock. time to go home after a loooong day at the office. I have been attempting to write a report about the training we, a colleague and I, did in Kilifi last week. I use the word 'attempting' because in between blogging, tweeting, facebook-ing, random Google searches and simple drafting, I've only managed to write a paragraph! Ha! what does that say about my time management skills?!
So till home time, I will try (not) to do some more paragraphs. but not with all the daydreaming that is going on in my head. plus my tummy is feeling kinda queasy. I highly suspect that pilau I had for lunch. Speaking of food, I am officially going on a diet! I solely blame my very preggers sister for my recent weight gain. Advise, never hang aroung pregnant women!! I know the diet may not last for long but at least I'll have tried. I'm wobbling for pete's sake!!
Speaking of wobbling, saw this lady on Friday night at the club. She's a plus size lady but damn! I"ll stop there! oh! Almost forgot that D.J Adrian signed an autograph for me!!!! I know, it's lame but still!! D. J. ADRIAN!! OMG, the things I dream of doing to that man! My not-so-secret-fantasy-man!!
44 minutes till 5.... i doubt if my boss will notice if I'm gone early. On second that, I should be working on that report...

No comments:

Post a Comment